- WHICH TOOTHBRUSH SHOULD YOU CHOOSE: MANUAL OR ELECTRIC?
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT A DENTIST IS?
- DEMONSTRATED LINK BETWEEN PERIODONTAL BACTERIA AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
- I HAVE A TOOTHACHE; WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHEN AND HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BABIES’ TEETH?
- ARE YOU PREGNANT? TALK TO YOUR DENTIST
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF TOOTHPASTE
- WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF DENTAL TRAUMA?
- HOW DO DENTISTS REPRODUCE TOOTH COLOR?
- CAN WEARING TOOTH JEWELRY AFFECT THE HEALTH OF MY MOUTH AND TEETH?
- ANOREXIA, BULIMIA: THE TEETH ARE ALSO AFFECTED
- WHAT IS A GINGIVAL GRAFT AND WHEN IS IT USED?
- DO YOU SNORE OR SUFFER FROM SNORING OR SLEEP APNEA? HERE'S HOW YOUR DENTIST CAN HELP.
- ARE YOU USING A REMOVABLE DENTURE? HERE'S HOW TO CARE FOR IT.
- IF YOU HAVE PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS WHO ARE AGING, TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR TEETH
- BABY TEETH: EXTRACT THEM, KEEP THEM, OR LET THEM FALL OUT BY THEMSELVES?
- WHAT IS AN OVERBITE AND HOW DO WE FIX IT?
- WHY WEAR A MOUTHGUARD AND WHEN TO USE IT
- WHY ARE X-RAYS IMPORTANT FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR TEETH?
- MY CHILD STILL HAS HIS BABY TEETH; DOES HE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEM ANYWAY?
- WHY AND HOW DO WE DEVITALIZE A TOOTH ?
- DENTAL IMPLANTS
- WHY DO WE HAVE BAD BREATH (HALITOSIS)?
- HOW TO REPAIR A BROKEN TOOTH?
- HERE ARE SOME HABITS THAT SHOULD BE AVOID TO KEEP YOUR TEETH HEALTHY
DENTAL ARTICLESIf you are a dentist or manage a dental clinic, here is a series of articles written for your content marketing activities. Look at the titles, click on the link and read the first part. You like what you see? Each article is available for purchase as a none exclusive item. It comes in a PDF format with an image and ready to be inserted into your blog or social media platforms. And most are bilingual (French/English).
ARE YOU USING A REMOVABLE DENTURE? HERE'S HOW TO CARE FOR IT.
When wearing a removable denture, partial or complete, it is necessary to take care of it, and to have good oral hygiene.
One of the first things to know is that dentures have a limited lifespan. In fact, they last on average between five to seven years when they are well taken care of. You should also know that it is always necessary, indispensable even, to make adjustments to the dentures to fit your face, your jaw and your remaining teeth, which may have changed with time. It is therefore very important to have an annual checkup with your dentist to validate the condition of your teeth, gums and your dentures, and to make the necessary adjustments. During this appointment, your dentist will perform a thorough cleaning of your remaining teeth to avoid accumulation of tartar and to ensure that they remain healthy. Of course, your dentures will also be cleaned during this annual visit. We will conduct a professional polishing of your prosthesis to remove stains and discoloration. You’ll also receive a polish to get them as shiny as possible. Between your dentist’s visits, here's how you should take care of your dentures...