HOW CAN I TAKE THIS COURSE?
- * Thank you for considering our trainings. We wish to inform you that public courses require a minimum number of participants which may vary according to the training. If this number is not reached, the course may be cancelled or postponed to a later date. Moreover, the training location could be modified. If such a change were to occur, you would be notified at least 48 hours in advance.
Mr. Elmaleh Riel worked with "CARREFOUR PERFECTIONNEMENT POLYTECHNIQUE MONTRÉAL", as a business development agent. He was responsible for promoting customized training programs and develop partnerships with new clients in the public and private sectors that employ a significant contingent of engineers, technologists and technical managers. During his tenure, Mr. Elmaleh Riel has demonstrated professionalism and diligence. He has led projects with precision and skill. He showed great initiative and he made some interesting proposals to improve our business processes. His work has proved useful for increasing our training activities.Diane Ratel, Agente de développement
Carrefour perfectionnement Polytechnique Montréal
M. Elmaleh-Riel a travaillé pour le compte du Groupe Financier Hayes (entreprise immobilière faisant des acquisitions aux États-Unis):
- Il a créé une unité d'affaires incluant le développement de la stratégie d'affaires, le site Internet et la création de l'identité corporative;
- Il a contribué à identifier des marchés potentiels pour l'investissement;
- Il a contribué au développement de prospectus d'investisseurs qui ont aidé à financer deux acquisitions totalisant 359 unités de condominium pour un montant de 22 millions de dollars américains.
À la lumière de ces réalisations, je n'hésiterais aucunement à vous recommander Stéphan pour la croissance de votre entreprise peu importe votre secteur d'activité.Edward Hayes, Président
Groupe financier Hayes et TempBridge
Defining your pricing strategy
One of the most difficult variables to define in your marketing strategy is the price. At what price should you sell your products or services? Should you define your prices on your costs? On what the competition is selling? Reduce your prices to get market share? Should you reduce your prices, is it easy to go back up later? What impact does my payment options have on my costs? Do I charge all at once or in several stages?
Here are some of the questions for which we will provide answers during this training.
In this course you will learn:
- Classical pricing models;
- How to position yourself in the market with a winning pricing strategy;
- How to structure your pricing if you sell large amounts;
- What are the payment options?
- if there is an advantage to having a quick payment, and can you offer incentive to promote it?
- if you collect payment before rendering the service.
Professionals, self-employed and small business owners.
Stéphane Elmaleh Riel is a born entrepreneur. In his 25 years of working experience, for 18 of them, he was self-employed.
He holds an MBA in marketing and business strategy from HEC-Montreal and a B.Ed from McGill University. Since his career beginnings, he has worked in marketing.
In an ever changing world, he has over 18 years experience in e-marketing; as early as 1998, he was managing a transactional website in which, during this time, generated more than 80% of new sales.
When he started, he worked for one of the better known trademarks in Canada: Kodiak. At that time, the company was extending its brand. Partnerships were established with prominent companies for the use of the Kodiak name on their apparels. Sub-brands were also created to protect the brand’s value and at the same time, the discount stores were given the brand notoriety that they were looking for.
Subsequently, he was involved in the launch of more than 15 businesses or divisions for himself or as a business consultant. These ventures included a retail mini-chain in Mexico.
It is this experience and more that he bring with him as a trainer.
This training seminar is available in French and English
Other trainings offered
- Build your personal brand
- Difference between advertising and marketing
- Marketing for service companies
- Defining your pricing strategy
- Choose your place of business
- Promoting your company on a shoestring budget
- Social media and business
- PR, references and word-of-mouth in the digital world
- How to use freebies to get us known?
All our training can be tailored to your specific needs
If our regular training does not fit your corporate needs, we can adapt our offering to meet your objectives or elaborate a personalized training plan. Do not hesitate to contact us to let us know about your specific requirements.